Show/hide help on what this all means...
A listing is divided into 4 distinct parts.
- Thumbnails are displayed on the left. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge and cycle through the images for a particular listing
- The description is in the green area and gives all the relevant information about a listing
- The availability and contact box is displayed to the right. Here you can view how much a unit costs (Rands per calendar month, unless otherwise specified) and how many units are available. You can make contact with the relevant agent to get more information on a particular [type of] apartment by clicking on "enquire"
- At the bottom of the listing is a row showing some of the available and included facilities. Mouse over to view a short description of what these are
Click to enlarge
The Greens (1 Units)
A village-style sectional title project, inspired by the increasing demand for well-positioned, superior accommodation in Grahamstown.
- Architect-designed, spacious one-bedroom apartment with open-plan lounge/kitchen area
- Attractive, comfortable living spaces
- Low-maintenance facebrick construction and neat brick paving
- Quality internal finishes and fittings
- Complete security afforded by brick wall surrounds
- Access- and exit-control at two security gates, and intercom to each apartment
- Ample secure parking
- Laundry facilities and braai areas
Right next to Pick n Pay and overlooking Wimpy. Vehicle exit and pedestrian gate right in front of Wimpy. 3 minutes walk to Campus. The rental includes 4 plate DEFY Stove with big oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave. Excellent security, electric fencing around property, Surveillance cameras linked to Hi-Tec office next door and 24 hour guards. Water included in rent, but electricity is pay as you go. Secure parking available. Resnet and DSTV link available.
For more info visit www.thegreens.co.za.
|Facilities: mouse over for description
Please note that although we endeavour to keep this website and availability data up to date we cannot guarantee that an enquiry or application for an apartment will be successful.